|Ephemera — Retro Housewife Kitchen Rug|
Are you anything like me? Do you find it hard to get motivated with cleaning the house? I do! Though once I get started on one thing I sometimes find myself moving on to other things that need doing — and so the ball gets rolling.
Late last night, about two in the morning, I got to thinking about motivational techniques for cleaning the house. I had the perfect answer — music. I love dancing to music, exercising to music and working to music. Something about the rhythm can get me moving.
Following is my own list of inspirational ‘house cleaning’ music:
· Elevation — U2
· Jump — The Pointer Sisters
· Jump — Van Halen
· Wanna Be Startin’ Something — Michael Jackson
· I Love Rock‘n’Roll — Joan Jett
· I Ain’t Gonna Eat My Heart Out Anymore — Divinyls
· What You Waitin’ For — Gwen Stefani
· Another Way To Die — Alicia Keyes & Jack White
· My Doorbell — The White Stripes
· Saving the Day — Alessi Brothers
· Ghostbusters — Ray Parker Jr
· Shake A Tail Feather — Ray Charles
· We Used To Be Friends — The Dandy Warhols
· Cherry Lips — Garbage
What music inspires you to clean house?